The power of Yuchai marine engine covers 25-2200kW and has passed the certification of the world's top ten classification societies. In the application field, Yuchai engines are widely used for carrier, engineering ships, fishing boats, passenger ships, official boats, yachts and so on.
Yuchai YC6MK adaptation model:
Marine auxiliary machinery: suitable for 150~200kW generator sets, 700~1400 ton inland river transport ships, 18~ 26m fishing boats, etc
Special power for high speed boat: suitable for 15~20 meters of business boats, yachts, 15~26 meters of pleasure boats.
• Installation size is interchangeable between YC6MJ and YC6MK.
Reliability and durability
• The development of product is carried out with rigorous mechanical engineering development accreditation standards; all products are passed the accreditations such as cold & impact test in depth, high temperature & severe cold condition test and crankshaft fatigue test etc; External characteristic maximum torque is 2150N.m.
• The development is strictly by European famous companies developing program, Based on the European engine development requirements, the engine overhaul period is more than 12000 hours.
• Optimized fuel injection pump, fuel consumption better than the engines of same power.
• Four-valve technology increases the flow areas of air by a wide margin, so as to realize better atomization condition and more intense combustion.
• Use the valve seal, With Yuchai proprietary piston ring seal technology and valve seal technology, lubricating oil consumption is lower than domestic power transmission products with more than 50%.
Safety and comfortability
• Equipped with digital intelligent local panel and remote monitoring instrument and integral cast iron freshwater cooling water jacket exhaust pipe are adopted to lower the temperature of cabin and ensure safe operation
• Equipped with integral gearbox , rear positioned gear chamber and advanced point-line gear-meshing technology are adopted to lower mechanical noise of transmission system in further